Recently I’ve had an overwhelming urge to transform my body. I don’t mean lose a ton of weight and get a super perfect bikini body (not that I would be mad about having a perfect Victoria Secret model body)– BUT I mean I want to transform my body to be strong and healthy. I want to be able to do things that not everyone can do in the gym. For years, I’ve struggled with living a healthy lifestyle and for the most part I do. I eat healthy 85% of the time and exercise 6 out of 7 days a week. However, I haven’t really push myself to do better or to be greater than I am. I want to love my body and be proud of it– not just be satisfied with it. So I’ve decided to make a change and stick to it finally. After years of battling with myself I’ve decided I want the better me to win this time. By better me i mean the me that wants to be better, the me that is disciplined and motivated and inspiring.
So here is my plan-
- Drink at least 75 oz of water a day
- Start my day with SkinnyTea boosting tea
- End my day with SkinnyTea detox tea and a cup of green tea
- Follow Khloe Kardashian’s meal plan
- Follow Kayla Itsines’ BBG workout plan
- Less dairy and less carbs
- No going out to eat!
Here is the meal plan I will be following based on what Khloe Kardashian explains in her book, Strong Looks Better Naked:
- Before Breakfast: Glass of water, black coffee
- Breakfast: Glass of water, oatmeal and protein shake
- Snack: Apple and peanut butter or fruit/ nuts
- Lunch:Chinese chicken salad
- Snack: Hummus and veggies, water
- Dinner: Steamed veggies and meat (either chicken or fish), water
- Snack: Fruit and yogurt
For my workout plan, I will be using Kayla Itsines’ Bikini Body Guide, but if you do not want to purchase that I found Khloe Kardashian’s workout plan you could follow as well! Can you tell I’m a bit obsessed with the Kardashians? 🙂 I actually might follow Khloe’s workouts some days just to mix it up! If you plan on doing your own workouts, just make sure there is a mix of cardio and strength training, so you are burning fat and building muscle at the same time!
I look forward to sharing my journey with all of you! Stay tuned for weekly updates and follow my blog to get notifications of my posts!
Mathis, H. B (n.d.) . Pinterest Post [Fitness Inspiration]. Retrieved December 4, 2016, from https://www.pinterest.com/pin/AcdTSr9ktJI9pRz3yUJO_eTSCE4WMV2pRGvYIWa5AD80qs6OnBylIw8/
Star Style. (7 October 2015). Web. [Khloe Kardashian] Retrieved December 4, 2016, from http://www.starstyle.com/khloe-kardashian-khloewithak-com-sp217909/